Saturday, April 24, 2010

Helping Mom's for Mommy's Day!

So Mother's Day is fast approaching......have you bought your mommy a present yet(remember shipping time if your buying online)

One thing with today's mom is that fact that she has more things on her plate and the plate is getting smaller.

Well of all her sacrifice and efforts, its nice to be recognized.

I received a convo today at my store from Melissa. Melissa has started a Mom Blog about all the small business mom's out there on and off the internet.

Melissa's blog is a resource for families to help mom's succeed and also provide us with great products. She has requested to feature my store Fibreheart in her blog with a Product Review and Giveaway! I can't wait. This really warms my heart. Especially when everything has been so up in the air lately with sales and views on Etsy. Things like the SnickersnCream blog at blogspot.com seem to make all this worth it and made me feel like I am succeeding somewhere. Thank you so much Melissa for your invite to your blog.

I wish everyone great success and on Mother's Day give your Mommy an extra hug to show her you care.

To view and follow Melissa blog go to snickersncream.blogspot.com.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment