Sunday, July 11, 2010

For those Joining Me......

I have posted a lot today and I will be featuring more artists tomorrow. 

Now my main base is Etsy located at www.etsy.com.  Etsy is an online venue for not only online buying but for online sellers too.  These sellers are truly artist.  The catagories for Etsy is anything handmade, vintage or supplies.  The sellers featured below are just a small example of what can be found on Etsy.

Here at my Craft Market is your catalog of all Etsy sellers and more.  I will be featuring anyone from other venues.

If you have joined me from other blogs, Twitter, Face book or group, and you have a venue that you would like featured just send me an email.  There are just a few rules.

1. Anything you sell must be handmade.  No resellers or dropshippers please.
2. Please follow me if you can
3. Please spread the word on your social networks, blogs or groups.
4.  If you have purchased anything from the featured shops, please leave positive comments about your experience.  Please keep it nice though.  We don't really need any complaints here.

Other then that.  There are no restrictions as to how many sellers will be featured.

Oh and if you would like me to put a small slideshow or Etsy widget up let me know too.
Thanks everyone and i will see you all tomorrow.
FibreHeart
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment